Monday, June 4, 2012

Mmmm, coffee

The best iced mocha I have come up with:
1. Brew one cup of coffee. I use the Large cup setting on my Keurig, (which is probably 8-10 ounces?) into a tall, 16-20oz cup that can withstand hot or cold beverages. No glass!
2. Add 2 packets of Splenda
3. Add 5 ice cubes
4. Add 1/2 cup milk (see why you need a really big cup?)
5. This is where I get technical: add one Mississippi of Hershey syrup. It doesn't need to be exact, and I never measure. As you're giving your coffee a good squirt, say "one Mississippi", and that's probably enough.
6. Stir and sip that deliciousness!

You can adjust the amount of milk to fit your "really big cup", as I do depending on which one is clean. In the summer I still want to enjoy my morning beverage, but the thought of drinking something hot is very un-yummy compared to this refreshing, caffeine-laden refreshment. Mmmmmm.

I know you are diggin' my Oklahoma State cup too. I do love it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment